Colchester Commons Management Corporation is a 55+ Active, Adult, Volunteer & Resident Owned Community located on 110 acres of oak forest nestled on the outskirts of Colchester, Connecticut - right on the Lebanon town line. There are 95 homes, all on one level, designed in several styles ranging from 900 to 1900 square feet.
- The Clubhouse is open to all residents.
- Swimming Pool - (Memorial Day Labor Day)
- Recreation play cards, pool, watch a movie on the TV (55”), use the Wii or listen to music and socialize.
- Each month the Great Room hosts many great events like the Social Committee breakfasts & dinners and is available for residents to rent for family and friends.
- Outdoor activities include tennis, bocce, horse shoes, a community garden and so much more.
- Beautifully landscaped grounds welcome you starting at the entrance on Route 16.
- Affordable homes with underground utilities
- Lawn mowing, Fall & Spring clean-up of leaves, snow & trash removal, septic and wells professionally maintained
Interested in purchasing a home?
Please feel free to drive through the property and see the available homes. If interested or need additional information, please contact the Realtor on the sign!